1. Vending booths are 10'x10', You must provide your own table and chairs, canopies are optional. If you do bring a canopy, your canopy must be weighed down or you will be asked to remove it. You are solely responsible for any damage that is a result of your canopy breaking or causing damage to any person or property. The cost per 10'x10' booth starts at $15.00. Items being sold can be used or new.
2. No side tables, all merchandise must be contained within your booth.
3. Electricity is not available.
4. No raffles without prior permission.
5. Vancouver Variety Market reserves the right to terminate the vendor agreement due to profanity, disruptive behavior, sales of illegal or counterfeit items.
6. Vancouver Variety Market is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
7. No promoting of other shows, you will be a asked to leave the premises.
8. There are no refunds! No rescheduling! No exceptions! It will be your responsibility to resell your space if you are unable to attend.
9. You must remove all trash, nothing left behind.
10. No early breakdowns, please show respect to your fellow vendors and show promoter.
11. No booth sharing permitted.
12. If you are a Direct Sales/MLM Consultant you must provide the company name that you represent in your business name to avoid having multiple vendors selling the same product.
We do not hold spaces, your payment is the only way to guarantee you a space. We only accept payment through PayPal.
If you are approved to participate you will be an emailed within 48 hours
ALL SPACES ARE 10'X10'
INLINE - Used Items, Home Furnishings, Clothes, Car Parts, Toys, etc. $15.00
INlINE - New Items, Artisans, Commercial, Antiques, Collectibles $35.00
CORNER (Any New) New or Used $60.00
FOOD VENDORS $60.00
If you do not have an online store or other website url, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not fill out the sign-up form until you are ready to make payment. You must fill out the form completely and provide an email address that you commonly use. If you are approved to participate, you will receive an email within 24 hours. We will send you an invoice for payment via PayPal to the email address you provide. If the invoice is not paid within 48 hours you will not be permitted to participate in the event, so please make sure that you are prepared to make payment when you complete this form.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Set-up time is 7:30 am on the day of the event. Your booth location will be given to you the week of the event.
Breakdown is at 6:00 pm
No early breakdowns, you will not be allowed to attend future shows if back you breakdown early.
Food Vendors are required to have a temporary event permit through the Clark County Health Department, some food items are exempt. We have provided a link that explains in detail what is required. We are not responsible if the Health Department deems you do not have the correct documents and you are fined and asked to shut down your setup. There will not be any refunds issued in this case. It is your sole responsibility to obtain the required documents.