There are 2 levels upper and lower. Upper level spaces will be filled first. There's easy access to both levels for customers to enter.
1. Vending spaces are 8' wide x 6' deep $35.00 each. Tables are not included. You must provide your own table, chairs are available.
2. No side tables, all merchandise must be contained within your vendor space.
3. Electricity is available for select spaces. If you need electricity please check for availability before making payment.
4. No raffles or games of chance.
5. Vancouver Variety Market reserves the right to terminate the vendor agreement due to profanity, disruptive behavior, sales of illegal or counterfeit items.
6. Vancouver Variety Market is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
7. No promoting of other shows, you will be a asked to leave the premises.
8. There are no refunds! No rescheduling! No exceptions! It will be your responsibility to resell your space.
9. There is not an onsite trash dumpster available, you must remove all of your trash and take it with you when you leave, nothing is to be left behind.
10. No early breakdowns, please show respect to your fellow vendors and show promoter.
11. No booth sharing permitted.
12. Parking - You can not park in the Grange parking lot. You may unload your vehicle in the parking lot and then you must move it to the on street parking. It's a small lot and we need to have space available for customers to park. The only exception is for disabled parking and you must have a current placard.
We do not hold spaces, your payment is the only way to guarantee you a space.
You must fill out the form completely and provide an email address that you commonly use. If you are approved to participate, you will receive an email within 24 hours. We will send you an invoice for payment via Square to the email address you provide. Payment is due once the invoice has been sent. If the invoice is not paid within 24 hours your invoice will be cancelled and not resent (NO EXCEPTIONS), you will not be able to participate in the event PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE PREPARED TO MAKE PAYMENT WHEN YOU COMPLETE THE FORM.
Check in Time: 7:30 am
Vendors must check in no later than 8:15 am or your space will be forfeited. After you check in, unload and move your vehicle away from the building. All aisles must be clear by 8:45 am.
Vancouver Variety Market hours 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Please contain your merchandise to your assigned space. No side tables outside of your area are allowed.
Please park your vehicle near the grassy area, do not park in front of the building. We need to leave space for customers.
End of Event
Vendors must stay until 3:00 pm. There are no early breakdowns allowed. If you do, you will not be able to attend future events with us.
If you have any questions please ask before the day of the event. It's difficult to answer phones and return text messages while we are checking-in and assisting vendors.